Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grandaddy Ernest Moore Journals Found

J has scanned Grandaddy's journals, five notebooks full of recollections and hopefully we can get them online asap! He has found several photos in them as well. I will type them up also so they will be easy to read.

Family, we need old black and white photos too. Wouldn't it be cool to post them online so we can all make copies? I have some great ones of Daddy, Grandma Mayberry and her parents, and some old guy I can't identify. Once I get them scanned I will post them and hopefully someone will know who he is.

Note: on the bottom of the blog page (or on some pages, the tool bar at the top) I see there is a button where you can subscribe to emails from this blog  or follow this blog as an option to keep up with updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment